Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Annual Christmas Party

It's rather embarrassing to admit. . . we just finished family Advent devotional and encouraged the kids to head in the direction of bed! Abby definitely does NOT keep the same hours that our other kids did when THEY were 11! That's what happens with a busy schedule and a house full of teen-agers!

We hosted our annual Bible study Christmas party tonight. We had a great evening together: visiting, sharing God's work from the past year, and playing a rousing game of White Elephant Present Snatch. (The women were very sedate and unwilling to snatch until Marina and I got them going!!) Plenty of fun! I was happy that I found cream cheese a month ago and bought 12 packs for the freezer (The stocker thought it was odd that I bought every pack on the shelf!). So, I was able to make our traditional cheesecakes for the party, as well! One more event accomplished!

Daniel has his last 2 finals tomorrow and Jackie also has 2 more exams, then we will all be on Christmas break! Hurray!

No comments: