Okay, I know this is out of order. . . and that I am delinquent and really need to go back and post for Saturday - Monday. [My delinquency is over. . . I have now back-posted. . .] But, I really had to post this RIGHT NOW because I am so excited about this fun new toy I found! I have been spending the past two days looking at programs and props and photo actions to assist my up-and-coming photography business, and I found a fun little program on another photographer's blog. It is absolutely FREE and it can make an amazing heart collage like this in about 30 seconds with an algorithm. Isn't that wonderful? A heart for your day!
Transition
8 years ago
2 comments:
Классно! Так удобно, особенно, когда у тебя много фотографий одного события. Ты планируешь поделиться информацией, где ты нашла это, если это не секрет?
I hold no secrets! :-)
Here is the link:
http://www.shapecollage.com/
Enjoy!
Post a Comment