Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Most Consistent Family Award

I did a photo shoot with the Goulet family this evening as they needed a new family picture for their friends in the US. Despite the fact that they have four children, their photo session was one of the most straight-forward shoots I have ever done. Their children are beautiful and very well behaved. I set them and they stayed put. Their mom said, "Sit up straight, everyone!" and four backs immediately went ram-rod straight! It was amazing. They didn't squirm, or roll their eyes, and everyone looked consistently pleasant. Simply unbelievable. Just a few throw-aways for blinking eyes. Even those were minimal considering the fact that they have 6 six people to coordinate. They have 100 pictures that look a lot like the ones below. The Goulets deserve a medal :-)!






4 comments:

KazVik said...

Кэтрин, как всегда очень хорошие фотографии. Теперь ты знаешь, кого просить быть твоими моделями для групповых фотографий.

Kazcath said...

No kidding! They were amazing! Can you see how Ken Slute's lessons helped with groupings? No straight lines!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you take these photos? (especially the bridge)>

Kazcath said...

They were taken in front of the Kazakh National Museum. I frequently do shoots there as there are so many good backgrounds. (Jackie's senior pic series and Lily's family pics were all taken there, too.)