Sunday, June 1, 2008

Road Race and Weddings!

Dan went out for an early morning run today and came home with a medal! We then moved on to a full day of wedding events as we celebrated with Ira and Russ. It was a lovely wedding and we are so happy for the two of them! I was one of the designated photographers for the day. I haven't had time to even download all of my pictures, but here are a couple of highlights:


More to come!

3 comments:

KazVik said...

Кэтрин, молодец! Удивительные фотографии. Мне особенно понравилась последняя. Где ты их фотографировала? Ты применяла фильтры на них?

Kazcath said...

Thank you, my dear photo-loving friend! :-) These shots were taken on Lenin (Dostyk), somewhere above Setpaeva. It was a PERFECT corner - walls on two sides and facing the right way for afternoon light. I will definitely be going back there again soon (maybe with Jackie for another round of senior pictures). Yes, I added some filter layers. I tell you, the Color Efex Pro is one powerful program. I added a B/W Conversion, then Photo Toner, and (on the last one) Glamor Glow to get that super impact effect. The Glamor Glow must be used in a lot of advertising -- it certainly gives that feel, doesn't it? I have plenty more images to play with. It is going to be another busy week!

Russ said...

These pictures are excellent Catherine. Irina and I are so very thankful for all the help you and others gave to help make our wedding day truly a day to remember.