Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sunny Flowers and the "A" Girls

Today was a very grey and dreary day - we woke up to 50 degree drizzly rain. Uggh. Fall has come early to Almaty. . . But, a grey day produces lovely even light for photographing flowers. Here is a little something to brighten your (and my) day! Our church continues its little baby boom. This afternoon I went to bring dinner to Altai and Sveta, some friends who now have FOUR lovely daughters- Alina, Adelia, Aliya, and Amelia. . . I was hoping to take a picture of 10 day old Amelia, but she was sleeping cozily in a dark room. . . Instead, I snapped this one of Alina and Aliya. Aliya wasn't very interested in taking pictures, however, so this is a true reality shot. . . More power to Sveta and Altai as they raise these girls in a one-bedroom apartment! May God bless their precious family.

No comments: