Here is the finished album that I started at Zara's scrapbooking master class. Granted, it looks nothing like the original project, but I had a lot of fun making it! Actually, I was greatly inspired by Ali Edwards, one of the giants in modern graphics/scrapbook development. I saw a December Daily album that she did a couple of years ago which had all kinds of shapes/sizes of paper and envelopes and other paraphenalia attached to the rings. I did a little experimentation with this and enjoyed the process. I look forward to trying some other mixed media books soon (maybe even my own December Daily). If you live in Almaty and are interested in some of the great K and Company papers you see in the album, contact Zara http://almatyscrapbooking.blogspot.com The mat stacks and double-sided cardstock sets that she sells are FABULOUS for making quick albums!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Кэтрин, твой албом намного интересней и красивее того, что Али Эдвардс поместила в журнале. Молодец!
Wow! Great job. I know that I will never ever do anything remotely that creative with my photos. They live on my computer's hard drive with nary an envelope, daisy, button, or word montage to brighten their digital existence. I'm so impressed with your results! Bravo.
Love, Jeanne
Oh, Jeanne, you could SO do this!!! You've got the designer's eye and have such an interesting take on the world- you would be an awesome scrapbooker! Just don't stick any of those little daisies into your DVD writer.. . .
Post a Comment